Office of the Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students is located in room 315 of the Barco Law Building.
The Office of the Dean of Students provides support to students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. The Associate Dean of Students, Kevin Deasy, is available to students and law school organizations for a wide variety of services, including:
- Academic assistance to enhance exam writing and study skills.
- Individual assistance to improve basic writing skills.
- General counseling and support.
- Accommodations for students with disabilities, working in conjunction with the University of Pittsburgh Office of Disability Resources and Services.
- Preparation for the Bar Examination, working in conjunction with Prof. Bratman.
- Assistance and support to student organizations.
- Information and guidance regarding externship opportunities
Associate Dean of Students
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
3900 Forbes Ave., Rm. 315
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Tel. (412) 648 - 5642
Fax. (412) 648 - 2648