Certificate Program/Area of Concentration Registration
* It is possible to complete more than one program, but be advised that doing so will heavily constrain your course selection. Before enrolling in more than one program, check with the professors directing those programs to confirm that your plan is feasible.
You may formally concentrate your studies in any of seven different fields of law through the following programs:
- The International & Comparative Law Certificate Program
- The Health Law Certificate Program
- The Environmental and Energy Law Programs
- The Intellectual Property and Technology Law Certificate Program
- The John P. Gismondi Civil Litigation Certificate Program
- The Tax Law Area of Concentration
- The Public Policy Concentration
The completion of the certificate/area of concentration is noted on your university transcript. You may find details on the various programs and their requirements at the web addresses listed above.
Please review requirements carefully before choosing to enroll in a certificate program or area of concentration, as several of the programs require you to enroll in certain courses in a specific semester of a specific year, or have other requirements that may constrain your course selection. (Students may not begin a certificate program/area of concentration in their third year.)