Solo and Small Firm Expo
Do NOT miss the first ever Solo and Small Firm Expo next week at Pitt Law, on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 from 6 to 8 pm in the lobby.
Did you know that the majority of law school graduates (including here at Pitt Law) will find their first job in a private law firm, and the vast majority of those graduates will work at law firms of 1 – 10 attorneys?
In recognition of this data, and Pitt Law student requests for programming about solo and small firm practice in Pittsburgh, Pitt Law's Office of Professional and Career Development (OPCD) organized the first ever Solo and Small Firm Expo at Pitt Law.
Come meet attorneys in a relaxed setting here at Pitt Law and find out about what it is like to work in various practice areas and/or in a solo or small law firm.
We will have representatives from the following firms and practice areas:
- Attisano & Stasa, Attorneys at Law (Criminal Defense)
- Chris Eyster, Attorney at Law (Criminal Defense/ Solo Practitioner)
- Friday & Cox (Personal Injury, Workers Comp, Social Security Disability)
- Gentile, Horoho, & Avalli, P.C. (Family Law)
- Gross & Patterson (Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation)
- Healey & Hornack (Civil Rights, Employment Law, Labor Relations, Social Security Disability)
- Horty Springer (Health Law)
- Jubelirer, Pass & Intieri (Labor Union Representation)
- Julian Gray Associates (Elder Law)
- Law Offices of Matt Feinman (Bankruptcy, Landlord/Tenant, Small Business and Entertainment/ Solo Practitioner)
- Marcello Law Offices (Solo Practitioner/ General Practice)
- Paula Hopkins, Attorney at Law (Collaborative Family Law)
- Robert Pierce & Associates (Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, Real Estate)
- Timothy O'Brien Law Office (Civil Rights)
- Trellis Legal LLC (Business Transactions, Food, Agriculture)
- Voelker & Colton (Family Law)
- Vuono & Gray, LLC (Estates & Trusts, Tax, Real Estate, Litigation)
- Weinheimer, Haber & Coco (Legal Malpractice, Professional Liability Defense)
- More to be announced soon!!
Additional Information About The Event:
- The event will take place in the front lobby of Pitt Law
- Members of OPCD will be present to help facilitate the program
- Each law firm will have a dedicated table, diverse practice areas represented
- Hors d'oeuvre and drinks will be served
- The program lasts from 6 PM – 8 PM (you are encouraged to come even if you can only stay for a portion of the expo)
Please RSVP on PittLawWorks as soon as possible (as we need an accurate head count for name tags and catering).
Business attire is required.