Public Interest Career Panel
OPCD & PLISF PRESENT: Public Interest Career Panel
WHAT: Thinking about a career or externship in public interest? Want to learn more about opportunities at the state and federal level? Join PLISF and OPCD for this year’s Public Interest Career Panel! This year’s panelists include:
- Catherine Martin, Neighborhood Legal Services
- Kathryn McKee, Neighborhood Legal Services
- Lisa Postlewait, Kids Voice
- Tara Pfeifer, Women's Law Project
- Kevin McCarthy, Allegheny County Assistant District Attorney
- Steven Stadtmiller, Allegheny County Deputy District Attorney
- Elliot Howsie, Allegheny County Chief Public Defender
- Amie Murphy, Assistant U.S. Attorney
Lunch will be provided in Room G-46!
WHEN: Tuesday, January 27, 2015
WHERE: Teplitz Moot Courtroom
RSVP on Symplicity by January 26, 2015.
Questions: Please contact Rochelle McCain at (412) 648-1051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.