Please join us Thursday, March 21, 2013 in the Barco Law Building Alcoa Room at 12 p.m. for a panel discussion with six individuals who practice tax in very different settings. They will speak about their current and past jobs as tax attorneys, how they arrived at the place where they find themselves now, and how students might best prepare for a career in tax law.
Our dynamic group of panelists include:
- Judge Mark Holmes, US Tax Court
- Leo Hitt, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
- Reid Meyer, International Tax Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Dixon Rich, Law Offices of Dixon Rich
- Edward Peduzzi, Associate Area Counsel, Internal Revenue Service
- Nancy Puleo, Benefit Tax Counsel, Alcoa Inc.
Lunch will be served.