Advisory Committee: The Environmental Law, Science & Policy Certificate Program
- Chester Babst, III (Babst Calland Clements & Zomnir, PC)
- John E. Childe, Esq.
- George Jugovic, Jr. (Dept. of Environmental Protection)
- Jeffrey J. Lettrich (ALCOA)
- Emily Lewis (Babst Calland Clements & Zomnir, PC)
- Jennifer Smokelin (Reed Smith)
- David Wagner (Reed Smith)
- Howard J. Wein (Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney)
- Mary Anne Wesdock (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board)
- Maxine Woelfling (Morgan Lewis & Bockius)
- Tishie Woodwell (U.S. Steel Corporation)
Past Members (including, but not limited to):
Cynthia D. Driscoll (Jones Day); Paul King, QEP (Duquesne University); Robin Reed Lunn (Mayer Brown); Louis A. Naugle (Reed Smith, LLP); Elissa Ann Parker (Environmental Law Institute); Anthony P. Picadio (Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton); Michelle I. Ritter (PPG Industries, Inc.)
Thanks to the members of the Advisory Committee for providing guidance in administering the Environmental Law, Science and Policy Certificate Program and aiding in fundraising efforts.
If you would like to support the Environmental Law, Science and Policy Certificate Program,
please visit: http://www.giveto.pitt.edu/giving/give.php.