University of Pittsburgh
Term: Spring Term 2011-12 (2124)
Catalog Number: 5618
Class Number: 26435
Room: LAW G46.
Class Schedule:
  • M 5:30 pm -7:20 pm
  • Instructor: Sara Burhan Abdullah, Esquire
    Type: Lecture
    Credits: 2.0 Credits
    Enrollment Limit: 14.
    Priority: Limited Enrollment - 3rd Year Priority

    Course Description from Course Catalog 5618

    Additional Info

    Laptops will not be permitted in class.

    Grading

    Class participation is required and will constitute 30% of the final grade. The remainder of the grade (70%) will be determined by a final closed book, handwritten exam conducted at the end of the semester.

    | More

    Revised 09/28/2011 | Copyright 2011 | Site by UMC